About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

MasterCard Loves Me!

Bike Adjustment and Accessories $50
Swim Program $115
Running Coach $80
Boston Marathon Entry $90
Airfare to Boston Marathon $200
Entry Fee for Capital of Texas Olympic Triathlon $85
Entry Fee for Eagleman Half Ironman Triathlon $190
Airfare to Baltimore, Maryland for Eagleman $225
Hotel for Eagleman $1000
Shipping Bikes $100
Pre and Post Race Massages $400
Crossing the Finish Lines at the 110th Boston Marathon in April, the Capital of Texas Triathlon in May and the Eagleman Half Ironman in June: PRICELESS!!!
(Thank God because I don't have any money left for anything else!!!)
No wonder why so many Americans are overweight and obese these days. It's much cheaper to buy some freaking twinkies than it is to buy a new pair of running shoes!

No comments: