About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Post-race 20 oz. Coffee

Carrie sees her time...she even surprised herself!

5 comments:

Coach Liz said...

What a great photo! That needs to be framed and put up on the wall.

IronWaddler said...

Awesome photo! Congrats to both of you.

Richard said...

It was fun following along at home - not as fun as being there, I'm sure. That's a great picture of the two of you btw!

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) said...

CONGRATS Carrie! you are AWESOME!

greyhound said...

Sub 4 marathon in an Ironman? Who does this?