About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Getting close to the finish!

Carrie Heading in from 1st Loop


Just saw James and Carrie head out on their second lap while Sean was likely rounding back on his 1st loop. Booher is on pace to break 12 easily and Carrie was definitely on a mission heading back out. It'll be close.

James Heading in from 1st Loop



Shawn Heading Out


We're at Java on Sherman about a .10 of mile from the finish. More to come!


No comments: