About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Sunday, June 21, 2009


Okay, just saw Carrie roll out around 8:21, then Shawn around 8:28 then James right behind Shawn....tons of T-3'ers as well and J&A'ers...go Austinites and Texans!!

1st pic is Shawn in the background.
2nd pic is Booher's backside.

2 comments:

CoachLiz said...

This is so exciting! I was not expecting picture updates as well!

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

go, Go, GO!!

Stay tuned...