About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A couple of Post-Race Photos





I still haven't effectively organized my vacation photos, but here are a couple of post-race pictures! I'm just happy to be smiling and standing up on my own. For those that don't know, the silver shiny mylar blankets are immediately draped around you when you finish so that you stay warm.


6:15am 1/2 w.w. tortilla with PBJ

9:00am Sugar-free maple oatmeal with berries and 1/4 cup of milk

12:30pm cup of Fantastic Foods Miso Soup, special K snack bites, pita chips, diet dr. pepper

4pm carrots and 1/2 w.w. tortilla with banana and organic PB

8:15 Maudies--shrimp fajitas, 1 1/2 corn tortillas, margarita, guacamole and 5 chips


Workout:

45 min bike ride in Barton Hills--doing hill repeats...good interval workout

1 comment:

Deb said...

Great pics! Great memories!! Glad you had a fun time and your home safe.