About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Friday, June 13, 2008

Oh the Irony!

I swear!!

We signed up for THIS :


COUPLES MASSAGE
SATURDAY, JUNE 14, 2008

During this hands-on course, you will learn a simple, effective routine for a head-to-toe massage, as well as individual techniques for specific areas of tension. One of the main goals of this course is to teach ways to reduce the stress in your partner's body without taking a toll on your own. All techniques are simple, yet effective, and performed with participants fully clothed. You will also learn effective ways to breathe in order to reduce tension levels, receive a helpful instruction booklet, and be able to try out massage tools to use in your home routine. No previous massage experience is necessary!


...long before there was this!! Yes, that's right. Shawn and I are taking a Couples Massage Class tomorrow from 11a-5p! Six hours of good solid body rubbin' education. I love the instructions that accompanied our class confirmation. "Bring plenty of blankets and at least 2 pillows for comfort...for both of you." I'm not sure what kind of instruction booklet we'll receive, but I'm just glad they didn't ask us to bring a parachute, shin gards or a trampoline!!

Let the fun begin Shawn and Happy Father's Day. Who's Your Daddy, Now??????



Jorge is soon to be a thing of the past after we're through tomorrow!

4 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

Wow, 6 hours? Man, I can barely stand an hour of massage (I'm super ticklish :-)

But it does sound like a fun thing to do together. Poor Jorge.

Viv said...

That should be fun, informative and money saving in the long run. Unless, the hubby starts charging you ;-)

triguyjt said...

I think you will always pine for Jorge ...LOL

better write a post on this...

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds amazing! After a 30 minute massage, I'm drooling and half-asleep the rest of the day. I am relaxed just reading about this.

Hope it was fun :)