About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Yes, They have computers in Colonial Williamsburg

Just a quick note from Colonial Williamsburg and the home of the College of William and Mary. We're here for the next two days for more relaxation and education. The weather has been amazing. Highs in the low 80s...If only I could take this home with me.


We just finished our first jog of the week since the race. When I say "jog," that's exaclty what I mean. We were just testing the waters and doing a short trip around the campus. Plus, I couldn't find my jog bra so let's just say I didn't have the "equipment" to run long (or short, really).

We'll probably get the bikes out tomorrow and go for some leisurely miles as well...

More from our Nation's Birthplaces soon! By the way, this part of the country is more beautiful than I would've imagined. It's strange going into bars and restaurants where you can still smoke, but this is the home state of Phillip-Morris afterall.

No comments: