About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Friday, June 09, 2006

Off to the Races!




We're off to Maryland for the Eagleman 70.3 Race!
Thanks for the well-wishes. I'll carry them with me on Sunday.

Right now, they're predicting a perfect day with highs in the low 80s. After the race on Sunday, Shawn and I are spending the rest of the week on vacation traveling around the DC, Virginia area. Looking forward to the rest, both mentally and physically.

Bring it on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

go get it girl! j

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Let us know how the 70.3 goes. Good luck.

Stay tuned...

JeffM said...

Just went to the podcast site and your interview was on- good job! Good luck in the race.