About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Grateful...



My intention of this photo was not to show my amazingly padded breasts, although they do look surprisingly round, perky and, well, "cushioned." My purpose was to show off one of the coolest gifts I received today from my friend Martha.

Martha is a friend, former co-worker, excellent massage therapist and author of one of the most inspirational spiritual fiction novels called "Mama Jimmie's Lessons from the Heart." She dropped by my office to give me a card and this way cool tank top. It's a great reminder of how we should all live our lives; or at least try to.

She enclosed a good luck card for this weekend's race and this is what she said.

"May your body defy the gravitational pull and allow you to soar!
You go Bitch."

I'm grateful for friends like Martha.

Enough Said...

4 comments:

TTUTri said...

Good Luck this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

i like your breasts. j

Kin said...

Good luck, have a great race!

Papa Louie said...

Have a great race!