About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Friday, February 29, 2008

It's Your Right and Your Decision



Early Texas Primary voting ends today so please exercise your right and vote! The actual primary is this Tuesday, March 4th and I can't tell you how exciting it is to be able to make a presidential vote in Texas that may actually make a difference! These are certainly exciting times in our country.

Oh yeah--there's this other election called Team Evotri . Voting for this also ends tonight at 12mid/pst. View the 4 remaining videos at http://www.evotri.com/ and cast your one email vote!

If you want to vote for me, send an email to vote@evotri.com and put CARRIE BARRETT-FINAL ROUND in the subject line. Then, just hit send!

Thank so much to everyone who has made your voice heard loud and clear round after round! The response and support from my friends, family, training groups and community-at-large has been amazing. It's all over tomorrow and I'll hopefully know first thing in the morning before my 100 mile ride.

Thanks again for voting in both elections!

No comments: