About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Monday, August 20, 2007


TA-DA!!


Help Me Name Her!!

Still to come: new pedals/shoes, rear hydration system, new matching helmet and racing wheels eventually.

Little Miss _________ will make her racing debut this Sunday, August 26th at the Skeese Greets Women's Sprint Tri.

7 comments:

Bob said...

How about "Tabasco" ???

Red, a real hot number, and always burning fast...

Think about it!

Iron Krista, "The Dog Mom" said...

She needs a SASSY name.. She is red, and fast... and gorgeous!

Alex said...

Wow! That's a sweet paint job! very nice.

greyhound said...

You're sure she's a she? (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

How 'bout . . . Des. (as in Ficker--she's fast and flashy and rides a Guru)

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

ohhhh...I kinda like "Desire," as opposed to "Desiree." It's a noun a verb and an all-emcompassing emotion. Hmmm...

Either that or BEE-OTCH! :-)

Anonymous said...

Little Ms. Sas.
Little Ms. Sassy

j

ShesAlwaysWrite said...

Oooooh... shiny!!

*insanely jealous now*