About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Went vegan/vegetarian a year ago thanks to reading The Engine 2 Diet.  Hard to believe it's been a year!  Sure, I cheat a little every now and then, but it's usually by accident.  Pasta made with egg noodles, pieces of sushi, etc. I'd say I'm 95% there and that's more than I ever thought imaginable. Yay me!

1 comment:

Dionne said...

I bought his book a couple of weeks ago. I give up meat for Lent each year (well the past 3 yrs) but this time I will really try to stick w/it. I've just went grocery shopping this week and purchased my first loaf of Ezekiel bread! Congrats!

dionne (austin cycle camp)