About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Monday, January 08, 2007

GO BUCKEYES!!!


Greetings from Scottsdale, AZ!!

Very excitedly in town for the BCS National Championship football game.


GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I had a killer massage yesterday, which has made my leg feel better than it has in a couple of weeks. It was serious deep tissue action! I'm still going to give it a few days and just enjoy the break. Plus, I'm going to enjoy Ohio State winning the National Championship game!!!!


This photo was taken in 2005 when Ohio State played Texas (and LOST!)

1 comment:

Deb said...

What a great pic....a lifetime more to come!