About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Friday, February 10, 2006

I'm Glad Someone Created a Day of Rest!

Ladies and gentlemen...I have officially taken a day off from working out. Coach Chrissie sent an intensive Swim workout that I'll take care of tomorrow. I also have a 14 mile training run scheduled.

Here's the emails that you like to see from clients at the end of the week after a pretty tough presentation.

"Carrie and Deb -Just a quick note to thank you both so much for coming this morning. You were able to put everyone at ease and at the same time make them realize you care very deeply that they succeed in business and that every dollar they spend be to the best possible advantage for them. You did a great job and the meeting went 50 times better than I expected! Thanks also for all of the hard work that you put in every day for us!"

Good Mojo for the Day: It's good to go into the weekend knowing that you've taken care of someone's needs.

Nutrition:

6:30am 1/2 Clif Bar, coffee, bottle of water

10:25am 1 1/2 cups of Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal with blueberries and 1/2 cup of Fat Free Organic yogurt

12:45pm Lunch provided by a Radio Rep (i.e. FREE!!!)
Salad with chicken and vinagerette, fruit, 1/2 turkey sandwich, couple of bites of spinach/artichoke dip with pita chips, 1/2 chocolate truffle.

5:30pm one glass of white wine.

6:15pm bowl of Kashi/Uncle Sam Mixed with yogurt

8:20pm 2 pieces of smooked sirloin, a dinner salad with salsa, sweet potato (probably ate too late)

No comments: