About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Monday, August 10, 2009

Meeting My Needs!

So happy that T3 is adding both Cross Fit and Yoga classes to their daily lineup beginning in September! Of course, now that means I'll get to see my overachieving, guilt-inducing, OCD, tri-geek friends up to three times daily now!!

Seriously, I couldn't be happier because since I can't do a whole lot of distance training, I need to work on my core and flexibility. Talk about meeting all of the needs of an athlete. They really are doing it right these days. I actually was starting to look at gym memberships again, especially since I'm going to have even more work flexibility beginning next month...no need now!

Thanks T3! If you've been wavering about joining, they are having a free trial week of Core Fusion from Sept. 8th-Sept. 11th.


No comments: