About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Hubster and I celebrated our 2nd Wedding Anniversary yesterday with a romantic T3 Spin/Run brick workout!  We followed that up with a gorgeous sunset and dinner on the rooftop of Whole Foods with Katy, Alisa, Maggie, Michelle and Tom. So, we didn't do the "Electric Slide" or anything, but it was a wonderful evening. Shawn, of course, outdid himself and brought a cooler with some lovely prosecco for a toast.

P.S. We STILL haven't eaten the top of our wedding cake from two years ago. It's still in my parent's freezer in Ohio (I hope!)  Save it for us Mom and Dad! We will eat it eventually!!!


Maggie, Katy, Alisa sharing a toast from compostable Whole Foods cups!

The Happy Couple basking in post-workout bliss

2 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys too!!!!!

Maggie said...

you guys are sooooo cute! I'm so happy for you both. glad to have shared that with you!