About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Sunday, December 09, 2007

I am an Ultra-Marathoner Baby!

The Sunmart 50K is everything it's built up to be

Time: 4 hrs 55 min (and some change)

Overall Place: 28th out of 520 runners
Female Place: 8th overall Female

30-34 Year Old Age Group: 2nd place out of 20!

I came home with the most unusual race trophy ever--a horse statue. Gotta love those Texas Trail Races. I placed at Sunmart!!!! I placed at Sunmart!!!! I placed at Sunmart!!!!!

More to come...off to sleep!

4 comments:

triguyjt said...

way to win that horse trophy.!! congrats...wow..
who needs a trophy..just give me ice..lots of ice...
look for your report ...way to go

TriBoomer said...

Congratulations! Let's see the full report.

Stay tuned...

katy said...

Yay Carrie!!!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

I am impressed!!!!

You rock!!!!

Yay Carrie!

1HappyAthlete said...

Congrats on a great race!!! I'm looking forward to the race report