About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My New Career-Race Emcee





TriBoomer asked to see some proof that I did, in fact, do some pre-run stretching with the crowd before the Turkey Trot! Ask and ye shall receive:







Behold my big debut as "Turkey Trot Fitness Guru!"





You can see I'm flanked by turkeys--freakin' story of my life!!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

proud to be one of the turkeys flanking you - TM