About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Turning Circles


This data upload is funny for several reasons:

1.) I actually wore my Garmin to walk two miles on a track.

2.) I averaged a whopping pace of 21:51 per mile when I used to knock out 6:20s.

3.) Going around in circles is as boring and silly as it looks.

4.) It actually categorized my workout as "running." I assure, it was NOT.

5.) What you don't see was even more funny. I was wearing my Vibram Five Fingers.

6.) I'm actually able to walk faster WITH the crutches.

7.) I'm learning how to upload and transfer data from my Garmin making me even more of a dork than I was before.

1 comment:

Noell Blevins said...

way cool!!!!! How did you upload that?!?!? I've tried so many times! Looking good Carrie!