About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

My "Aha Moment" Has Been Released!

Click Here to watch video of my Official 
Mutual of Omaha "Aha Moment"


3 comments:

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) said...

Nice video Carrie! I know that you've definitely inspired me many times. Glad to see you are "up and around" too.

greyhound said...

I wonder if you are finding what I am finding: sometimes you have to have that aha moment more than once.

Mine was the first sub-4 marathon. Like you, "I can do what I set my mind to."

That was reinforced in IM Wisconsin (a finish) and IMCdA (an improvement).

Then with a setback (IM Coz or my ruptured disc) you wonder if you still have that "can do" and have to teach yourself all over again.

Perhaps you've been experiencing some of that?

Jane said...

Go Carrie! That is way cool.