About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Monday, April 12, 2010

Team Trakkers Pro Happy Hour

Team Trakkers Pro Team was in Austin and they kicked off their
training camp with a happy hour open to all! I, of course, took
advantage and brought along some Erin Baker's cookies to share. It's
official. Austin is full of a bunch of Tri Geeks and we love it!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Very cool! I'm jealous that you got to go. I couldn't make the trip out there from Boston.

Hope you had a blast. It sure looked like a good time.

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) said...

sounds like fun... yummy cookies too. Nice that they sponsor you!