About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
I'll make you laugh, or break my neck trying. This is usually accomplished with daily bouts of swimming, biking and running. A former "chub-a-holic," I got fit and healthy the good old fashioned way and went from a mid-pack athlete to top age group runner and triathlete. I'm a Writer and USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach. I guess that makes me part Tina Fey and part Jillian Michaels. Visit my coaching site at www.fomotraining.com

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thank You Computrainer!


Many thanks to Kevin at Computrainer USA for recently sending me some new goodies just for being an avid CT user and promoter. If you are looking to improve your cycling both on and off the road this winter, consider a Computrainer. It has saved me much-needed time and allows me to get a safe and ultra-effective workout in a short amount of time...(15 second plug over).

Seriously, I plan on using it for both Oceanside 70.3 training as well as Ironman St. George! In fact, I heard a rumor that the St. George Real Course Video is just about to be released!! If you're doing this first-ever Ironman, you know what an invaluable tool the Real Course Video is going to be!




1 comment:

greyhound said...

Uhm, yeahhhhhh,Computrainer. And did you get my memo about St. George. Yeahhhhhh, that would be greaaaaat.